She calls me handsome a great deal, and the like. Ironic, given the dearth of visual stimuli we share, though it's very welcome anyway. I don't normally get such compliments from the ladies, he said as a matter of fact.
You will note that the concept 'Transgenderism' is painted with a think, broad brush. I mean everything that challenges conventional, traditional, gender-role, mission statements.
- Give an overview of how feminism in American culture has changed in its ideology and expression since the 1960s.
- How have women in America reacted to the various ways in which men have tried, or have not tried, to respond to feminist critiques against them and to change, or not change, their behaviours towards women, both in the workplace and in the 'dating game'. Do women want pre 1960s men back?
- Does the American homosexual community in America have an agenda other than to merely not be discriminated against and oppressed?
- To what extent do modern American women want to dominate men, as opposed to just be their equals.
- Why don't women make the first move more than they do?
- Why is it both impolite and so often ineffective for a man to ask a woman for sexual relations directly, as opposed to ask her for sex indirectly through courtship rituals and discourse?
- In what ways do women not understand men.
- What do women want? (Not very original I know).
- Give an account of the reasons why the birthrate is dropping amongst Caucasian women in the Western World.
It goes without saying that if anyone out there wants to write me an essay on any of the above they should go right ahead. My email is on my profile page.